Terms & Conditions
- The scheme is called “AISHWARYA LAKSHMI GOLD PURCHASE SCHEME”.
- Minimum monthly installment of the scheme is RS 1000/ and in multiples of RS 1000/-, Member can remit any amount over and above the first installment amount in multiples of thousands from 2nd installment up to 9th installment.From 10th installment onwards only the 1st installment amount paid at the time joining the scheme will be accepted .Gold quantity in grams will be credited to the member’s account on the date receipt of payment.
- On payment of monthly installments, for 18 months continuously, the member will be eligible to buy gold jewelry equal lent to the weight of gold at their credit after completion of 30 days from the date of payment of the last installment, without any making and wastage charges. Cash will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Membership for this scheme will be accepted only through the prescribed application form.
- The first installment should be paid along with the application form. Monthly installments should be paid on or before 15th of every month.
- This scheme is not applicable to Diamond Jewelry, precious stone studded jewelry and antique jewelry.
- The membership card has to be produced when the installments are remitted. Please ensure that all payments are correctly entered in the membership card any discrepancies in the entries should be brought to the notice of the management and to be rectified immediately. Receipts will be issued for all payments made during office hours.
- In case of purchase exceeding the total weight accumulated in the scheme, the extra weight of jewelry purchased will be charged with wastage plus making charges depending upon the item.
- Members who discontinue their payments of the monthly installments will be eligible to purchase the jewelry equal lent to weight of gold at their credit, only after the scheme period of 18 months. No premature closure is allowed under this scheme.
- Only individual are eligible to join the scheme and one join any number of schemes.
- Payments should be made through cash/demand draft/local cheques/NEFT drawn in favors of “LAKSHMI GOLDS PALACE”. And should be crosses (A/c payee only).After transferring the amount by NEFT please inform your scheme ID no & amount by SMS on Mobile no 7411867276. Post dated cheques are accepted. Cheque should reach us on or before 15th of every month. Penalty charges levied by our banker for bounced cheques will be recovered from the member of this scheme.
- In case of default by the member, the maturity of the deposits will be postponed by the corresponding number of months. However if a member defaults after paying first six installments regularly ,he will be given one chance to continue the scheme by remitting the defaulted installment amount in the subsequent month, only once during the scheme period .
- Vat will be extra as applicable at the time of billing.
- This scheme is applicable at time of billing.
- Members will be entitled to buy jewelry after 30 days from the date of payment of last installment or on completion of 18 months from the date of joining, whichever is later.
- Member should bring ID proof &Address Proof at the time of jewelry purchase & the signature should fully tally with the applicant’s signature in the prescribed application form signed at the time of joining the scheme.
- Enrolment for the “Aishwaraya Lakshmi Gold Purchase Scheme “is open on all working days.
- Management of “LAKSHMI GOLDS PALACE “has all the rights to accepts / reject the application without any reason.
- Under this scheme, terms and condition can be altered / modified at sole discretion of the management of “LAKSHMI GOLDS PALACE “ without any notice at any time
- All disputes are subject to Bangalore jurisdiction only.